- Where did you go to school? – High school was in India – Army Public School Dhaula Kuan, Bachelor’s was at UMass, Amherst
- What did you Major in? – Psychology
- What do you want to do in life? – Be a Professor and Author
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? – Teaching at a University
- Current Projects? – The Psych Way
- People you look up to? My parents
- Scientists whose work is inspiring you – Amy Cuddy, Carol Dweck, William James, Susan Fiske, Daniel Khaneman, Angela Duckworth, Steven Pinker, to name a few.
- Your Goals for 2016-2017? – Publish a book, read 40 books, read more scientific literature and expand The Psych Way
- Where can I get in touch with you? – Here.
- When were you born? – August
- What is your favorite kind of food? – Indian, Vietnamese, Thai
- What’s your favorite dish? – Soup Dumplings
- What are your hobbies? – Dancing, Singing, Writing, Reading, Jewellery Designing
- What do you do in your spare time? – Read, Sit with family, think of ways to change the world
- What are your favorite things about yourself? My passion, perseverance, and humor
- What is one thing you are working on? Patience
- Are you funny? I think so, my mum doesn’t
- Cats or dog? DOGS. Cats are okay too
- Favorite Author? Don’t have one. I prefer certain books over others, but don’t have any particular favorite authors.
- Favorite Communication Medium? Speech